ZXHN H108N is a device that supports multiple modes of ADSL lines. ADSL2/ADSL2 + support and is compatible with ADSL, it offers auto-negotiation capability for different flavors (G.dmt, T1.413 Issue 2), depending on the configuration of the central office DSLAM. There are four 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface and USB 2.0 Host interface. Supports IEEE 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi interface. Using high-speed ADSL connection, ZXHN H108N can provide broadband Internet connections to users.
Offers a safe method of wireless encryption and a firewall to protect network security and network support for remote management via TR-069 and the Web GUI.
- Supports (G.dmt/T1.413/ADSL2/READSL2/ADSL2+)
- Supplies 10/100BaseT Ethernet interface (MDI/MDIX)
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports USB2.0Host
- Supports Bridge or Router mode
- Highly reliable, easy to operate, low power consumption
- Supports NAT/PAT
- Supports TR069
- Supports configuration setting through Web GUI
- Supports DHCP server
- Supports virtual server
- Backs up the configuration file to the local computer and also can upload the saved file to ZXHN H108N
- A wide input voltage range, can operate between 100V-240V